Mittwoch, 24. Dezember 2014

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas And A Happy And Peaceful 2015 to all my friends and followers.

It is a funny thing that especially during the Christmas days i do find time to think about this and that.
When I started blogging a few years ago I could not imagine coming into contact with fellow bloggers and hobbyists around the hobbyworld.

This year I did attend the anual blogger meeting at Salute London for the second time and it was great to see you all again. Also did I find to attend some more shows like the FIGZ in Netherland or the Crisis in Antwerp /Belgium.

Another new thing for me this year was that I was attending these shows not only as a hobby nerd but also as the owner of my small label. Belive it or not one starts talking to others in a little different way. O.K. I love to hear what they paint/collect/game but apart from gaming it is also ideas that kept my focussing on. Fran fron the "Posties Rejects" gave me a simple but great advice. Do what you think is right. Sounds simple but think of it for yourselves.
For me that means more Wild West Hollywood stuff. Why?? Simply put I love it. The sale numbers for my label say that this is not the best of ideas but anyway I like it. So last week I gave the hopefully next stage a push and that is Wild West houses. Lets see what will come.

Apart from my label Frans advice meant for me that I paint the things I like and not so much the things needed for play.

But no enough of my ramblings.

Have a great Christmas and a Happy New year. May Santa bring you all lots of calories and fun.

Cheerio my friends lets see again in 2015.

4 Kommentare:

  1. Merry Christmas from all of us at the Duchy of Tradgardland!
    Alan

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I just ran across your blog after perusing the Oldhammer forum. I love your Old West minis. I haven't tried the Warhammer Historical Old West, but have been playing a lot of Dead Man's Hand, which I think is a great system. Have you tried it?
    Anyway, you are quite right about what you say in your post - blogging is an incredible way to meet other bloggers from around the world (I'm in Canada).
    Merry Christmas!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Maybe one day we'll have time to meet and play a round of WFB 3rd.
      I havent played Dead mans hand, but like the style of the game

      Löschen
  3. Happy New Year Markus! And that all your dreams may come thrue!
    Looking forward to meet you again this year at the FIGZ or CRISIS!

    Greetings
    Peter

    AntwortenLöschen